prepare for the storm: I'd hate to add onto this, but here's my two-cents on the subject:
Why should it matter to you if he does? Did you honestly thing you had a chance with him? He’s 27-years-old, you’re probably in your mid-teens. I’d be surprised if he didn’t have one at all, because… come on! Have you seen his face or listened to his voice? Have you realized how modest and down to…
- Kyle: Uh, this next song I'm gonna play is the song that, um, introduced me to indie music properly--well not introduced me to it, but like got me into it. I was like, "Now I can get on board with here."
- Will: You've had a phobia for guitars before this.
- Kyle: I did have a phobia for guitars before this song and, um, Franz Ferdinand helped me through this difficult time in my life... helped me through the transition.
- Will: And they helped you quit smoking.
- Kyle: And they helped me quit smoking as well, you know?
- Dan: Personally, they came to your house and they ripped the cigarettes out of your mouth.
- Kyle: "Kyle, that's bad man. Here's a guitar, you might like it." And um, yeah, "Take Me Out," 'cause it's, yeah, one of them ones... it's... the song starts and, "Ah, it sounds wicked," and then it has that breakdown bit in the middle and I start tapping and I'm swaying my arms. You can't see it, but I'm doing the drum--
- Dan: *laughs* This is perfect for radio.
- Kyle: And um, and um, yeah. It kicks in, "Ah yeah," and I'm'a be in... I was in some enemy club night in, um, in London somewhere. And I say, "Ah yeah, I like it now," and I tore off my track suits and my big diamond earring. I was like, "Hey, I'm an indie kid now, man!" And that was it. Done. Thanks Franz Ferdinand.